CentOS uses Yum install to install the software. An error is reported
failure: repodata/repomd.xml from google-chrome: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try. https://dl.google.com/linux/chrome/rpm/stable/x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] curl#60 - "Peer's Certificate has expired."
Baidu later found that the system time was wrong. Just modify the operating system time
date #Check the time, here to check the system time of the operating system date -s "2021-11-29 11:05:00" #Set the time, set it to the correct time here
Then you can install the yum software
- [Solved] Docker Install Error: repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] HTTPS Error 404 – Not Found Trying other mirror.
- file_get_Contents and fopen return false when requesting HTTPS address: Error content: SSL routes: ssl3_get_server_certificate:certificate verify failed
- Curl https Error: curl: (60) Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with known CA certificates
- [GuzzleHttp\Exception\RequestException] cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: certificate has expired (How to Solve)
- How to Solve Error: curl: (56) Recv failure: Connection reset by peer
- [Solved] Could not resolve host: mirrorlist.centos.org Centos 7 Unkown error
- Installing Google Chrome in Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
- How to Solve Let’s Encrypt certificate wget Error
- Send QQ e-mail message prompt: error in certificate certificate is not trusted
- [tran] tunnel to… 443 appears when Fiddler grabs packets