After the project goes online, how to reduce customers’ doubts about the delivery?Here is the secret script of three moves>>>
Starting image with docker today
docker run -d -p 9200:9200 -p 9300:9300 docker.elastic.co/elasticsearch/elasticsearch- oss:6.6.1
And then it went wrong
C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker\Resources\bin\docker.exe: Error response from daemon: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint inspiring_mayer (57a35a462fb177b8ffa5be0ba62233e1e60c63af64792d45b651cf1c1c7c81c1): Error starting userland proxy: /forwards/expose/port returned unexpected status: 500.
In fact, I don’t understand it very well, Baidu
Said the port was occupied
docker run -d -p 9400:9200 -p 9500:9300 docker.elastic.co/elasticsearch/elasticsearch- oss:6.6.1
Change to this port and start successfully
It’s really a port problem, because my docker is installed under win. So when docker starts, it will occupy some ports randomly
Sometimes it takes 9200 or 9300, and sometimes it won’t be used temporarily
This port has been used temporarily. I’ve encountered it before, but it’s very clear that 9200 is used. Go and check it. It’s really docker
At first, I thought it was because when I started to start the image, it was turned off again, there was a bug, and after restarting, there was no problem with the execution
That is to temporarily use some ports randomly
- [Solved] Elasticsearch Error: maybe these locations are not writable or multiple nodes were started without increasing [node.max_local_storage_nodes] (was )?
- docker: Error response from daemon: Conflict. The container name “/xx” is already in use
- Elasticsearch + kibana set user name and password to log in
- [ Elasticsearch-PHP] No alive nodes found in your cluster in
- Several ports (8005, 8080, 8009) required by Tomcat Server at localhost are already in use.
- java.net.NoRouteToHostException: No route to host
- Solution of kibana starting error reporting server is not ready yet
- Springboot+Elasticsearch Error [How to Solve]
- Elasticsearch configuration cluster + elk error Summary and Solution
- [Solved] Error encountered uploading license: Cannot install a [PLATINUM] license unless TLS is configured or security is disabled