Foreword: start elasticsearch in the test environment today to report an error. The error information is as follows:
main ERROR Unable to locate appender "rolling_old" for logger config "root"
It was because it was started with root for the first time. After the startup failed, it reported an error when switching users to start, because the file in the log directory belongs to root
In the elasticsearch configuration file, find the directory where the logs are stored, change the user and group you belong to. Start it again and it's OK! chown elk.elk -R /var/log/elasticsearch/
- [Solved] ES Startup Error: maybe these locations are not writable or multiple nodes were started without increasing
- [Solved] Sonar6.7.2 startup error: java.lang.RuntimeException: can not run elasticsearch as root sonar.log
- Springboot+Elasticsearch Error [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Elasticsearch Startup Error: node validation exception
- userdel：user* is currently used by process id
- [Solved] Elasticsearch Error: maybe these locations are not writable or multiple nodes were started without increasing [node.max_local_storage_nodes] (was )?
- rsync error: some files/attrs were not transferred (see previous errors) (code 23)
- [Ubuntu18.04] Docker Start Error: Got permission denied while trying to connect to the Docker daemon socket
- File not found error handling of nginx accessing PHP files, two cases
- [Solved] hive beeline Connect Error: User:*** is not allowed to impersonate