When starting the elasticsearch container with docker, enter
docker run --name elasticsearch -p 9200:9200 -p 9300:9300\ -e "discovery.type=single-node"\ -e ES_JAVA_OPTS="-Xms64m -Xmx128m"\ -v /mydata/elasticsearch/config/elasticsearch.yml:/usr/share/elasticsearch/config/elasticsearch.yml\ -v /mydata/elasticsearch/data:/usr/share/elasticsearch/data\ -v /mydata/elasticsearch/plugins:/usr/share/elasticsearch/plugins\ -d elasticsearch:7.6.2
docker: invalid reference format: repository name must be lowercase.
Docker: invalid reference format: repository name must be lowercase.
There is no space before
\ in the shell
Add a space before all
\, and after modification, it is as follows:
docker run --name elasticsearch -p 9200:9200 -p 9300:9300 \ -e "discovery.type=single-node" \ -e ES_JAVA_OPTS="-Xms64m -Xmx128m" \ -v /mydata/elasticsearch/config/elasticsearch.yml:/usr/share/elasticsearch/config/elasticsearch.yml \ -v /mydata/elasticsearch/data:/usr/share/elasticsearch/data \ -v /mydata/elasticsearch/plugins:/usr/share/elasticsearch/plugins \ -d elasticsearch:7.6.2
- [Solved] the default discovery settings are unsuitable for production use; at least one of [discovery.seed_hosts, discovery.seed_providers, cluster.initial_master_nodes] must be configured
- [Solved] Elasticsearch Error: maybe these locations are not writable or multiple nodes were started without increasing [node.max_local_storage_nodes] (was )?
- driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint inspiring_mayer
- [Solved] Error in docker pull down image“ https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/ : Net / http: TLS handle timeout “how to handle?
- [Solved] ES Startup Error: maybe these locations are not writable or multiple nodes were started without increasing
- [Solved] Mac docker Build Image apt-get update Error: GPG Signature Error
- [ Elasticsearch-PHP] No alive nodes found in your cluster in
- An error is reported when logging into harbor warehouse with docker login of other hosts
- Image has dependent child images [How to Solve]
- About BeanShell error invoking BSH method