The react front-end project reported an error when installing the dependency with the yarn install command. After reading the error message, it was compiled and reported an error during node sass installation. Solution: Step 1: configure Taobao image
yarn config set registry https://registry.npm.taobao.org -g
Step 2: configure the binary package image address of node sass
yarn config set sass_binary_site http://cdn.npm.taobao.org/dist/node-sass -g
- Node.js is upgraded from 12. X to 14. X. the original Vue project starts with an error
- How to Solve Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, scandir ‘..\node_modules\node-sass\vendor’
- Error: Node Sass does not yet support your current environment: Windows 64-bit with Unsupport..
- [Solved] NPM Error: gyp verb which failed Error:not found: python2
- Module build failed: TypeError: this.getResolve is not a function at Object.loader node-sass Install Error
- [Solved] Syntax Error: SassError: semicolons aren’t allowed in the indented syntax.
- [Solved] Module build failed: Error: Cannot find module ‘node-sass’
- NPM Install gulp-sass error: checking for Python executable “python2” in the PATH
- Node Sass could not find a binding for your current environment: Linux 64-bit with Node.js 7.x
- Solution to node sass error reporting