Recently, when using the thrift service of waggle dance, there was no problem running in the test environment, but this problem occurred in the production environment
When some network restrictions prevent the direct connection from the machine running waggle dance to the machine running thrift history Metastore service, each Federation in waggle dance can be configured to access the remote history Metastore Using SSH tunnel. SSH tunnel consists of one or more hops or boxes. The connection between each pair of nodes requires a user (if not specified, the default is the current user) and a private key to establish an SSH connection.
Error: got exception: org.apache.thrift.transport.ttransportexception null
- Hiveserver2 Connect Error: Could not open client transport with JDBC Uri: jdbc:hive2://hadoop01:100…
- [Solved] spark Connect hive Error: javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Required table missing : “`DBS`” in Catalog “” Schema “”
- :org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.HiveMetaException: Failed to get schema version.
- [Solved] Hadoop Error: The directory item limit is exceeded: limit=1048576 items=1048576
- org.apache.thrift.TApplicationException: Required field ‘client_protocol’ is unset!
- ConnectFailure: Unable to establish connection to http://127.0.0.1:9696/v2.0/ports/f7eaf0bb-fb46-4a18-ab13-5dca89e7ec51.json
- How to Solve Conda Error: An HTTP error occurred when trying to retrieve this URL.
- Apache Ranger integrates hive error records [How to Solve]
- Thrift Call Error: No handlers could be found for logger “thrift.transport.TSocket”
- SSH Error: (ssh: connect to host localhost port 22: Connection refused)