Recently, when using the thrift service of waggle dance, there was no problem running in the test environment, but this problem occurred in the production environment
When some network restrictions prevent the direct connection from the machine running waggle dance to the machine running thrift history Metastore service, each Federation in waggle dance can be configured to access the remote history Metastore Using SSH tunnel. SSH tunnel consists of one or more hops or boxes. The connection between each pair of nodes requires a user (if not specified, the default is the current user) and a private key to establish an SSH connection.
Error: got exception: org.apache.thrift.transport.ttransportexception null
- Hiveserver2 Connect Error: Could not open client transport with JDBC Uri: jdbc:hive2://hadoop01:100…
- :org.apache.hadoop.hive.metastore.HiveMetaException: Failed to get schema version.
- org.apache.thrift.TApplicationException: Required field ‘client_protocol’ is unset!
- How to Solve Conda Error: An HTTP error occurred when trying to retrieve this URL.
- Apache Ranger integrates hive error records [How to Solve]
- SSH Error: (ssh: connect to host localhost port 22: Connection refused)
- Problems of entering extended passive mode encountered in FTP [How to Solve]
- Thrift Call Error: No handlers could be found for logger “thrift.transport.TSocket”
- Conda Install Library Error: failed with initial frozen solve. Retrying with flexible solve.
- Ubuntu16.04: How to Solve “no java virtual machine was found after searching the following locations:” Error