1. Git push to gitee reports an error
error: src refspec master does not match any.
error: failed to push some refs to ' [email protected] :xxx/xxx.git'
2. One of them
Although master is displayed on gitee, the GIT tool does not support master (it is suspected of racial issues and replaced with main)
Push to main as the main branch
- Git | fatal: refusing to merge unrelated histories [How to Solve]
- error: src refspec master does not match any [How to Solve]
- Git push Updates were rejected because the tip of your current branch is behind
- Git pull does not specify an error message for the branch
- How to Solve Error: failed to push some refs to git
- Git error: requested URL returned error: 403
- Git Push hint: Updates were rejected because the remote contains work that you do hint: not have …
- [Solved] Updates were rejected because the tip of your current branch is behind
- Git Unable to switch remote branches error: pathspec ‘origin/XXXX’ did not match any file(s) known to git
- Conflict resolution after git error non fast forward