Website content quality is poor, distribution efficiency is too low how to do?Huawei engineers offer 5 unique skills>>>
1. The error is as follows
root@test2:/work/usrc$ composer require qcloud/cos-sdk-v5 ./composer.json has been updated The "extra.asset-installer-paths" option is deprecated, use the "config.fxp-asset.installer-paths" option Loading composer repositories with package information Updating dependencies (including require-dev) Killed
Most of the reasons are caused by insufficient cache, which can be solved by adding cache in Linux environment
free -m mkdir -p /var/_swap_ cd /var/_swap_ dd if=/dev/zero of=swapfile bs=1M count=2000 mkswap swapfile swapon swapfile echo “/var/_swap_/swapfile none swap sw 0 0” >> /etc/fstab free -m
- C++: internal compiler error: Killed (program cc1plus) [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Composer Workerman:Installation failed, reverting ./composer.json to its original content.
- Could not open input file: composer.phar
- [Solved] Ubuntu 18.04 Compile opencv-3.4.16 Error: “c++: internal compiler error: Killed (program cc1plus)”
- Composer: Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.
- [Solved] Composer Error: Installation failed, reverting ./composer.json and ./composer.lock to their original content.
- psr/cache composer Install Error: syntax error, unexpected ‘|’, expecting variable (T_VARIABLE)
- composer platform_check tp6 thinkphp6 laravel Error (PHP Version)
- [Solved] Compile Error: virtual memory exhausted: Cannot allocate memory
- Mysql Auto Downtime ERROR: InnoDB: Cannot allocate memory for the buffer pool [Solved]