The solution is to install through the native composer
composer require tinywan/webman-permission
- Composer: Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.
- [Solved] Composer Workerman:Installation failed, reverting ./composer.json to its original content.
- Could not open input file: composer.phar
- Execute composer and throw killed
- [Solved] Composer Error: Installation failed, reverting ./composer.json and ./composer.lock to their original content.
- [Solved] Composer Error: Composer\Downloader\TransportException
- composer platform_check tp6 thinkphp6 laravel Error (PHP Version)
- [Solved] Kali beef-xss startup error: cannot load such file — rubyeventmachine (LoadError)
- How to Solve Error: Cannot find module ‘gulp-sass’
- [Solved] Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_NO_MATCHING_ABIS]