How to Solve Error: fatal: Not a valid object name: ‘master’.
The default master branch of the GIT repository just created will not be created until after the first commit, otherwise it’s like declaring an object but not initializing it
- Git Unable to switch remote branches error: pathspec ‘origin/XXXX’ did not match any file(s) known to git
- [Solved] Git pull fatal: refusing to merge unrelated histories
- [Solved] Git push origin master fatal: ‘origin’ does not appear to be a git repository fatal…
- [Solved] Git remote:error:refusing to update checked out branch:refs/heads/master”
- Git push Warning: The authenticity of host ‘github.com (220.127.116.11)’ can’t be established.
- IDEA Could Not pull Codes to Local Error: Can’t Update No tracked branch configured for branch master or the branch doesn’t exist.
- Conflict resolution after git error non fast forward
- [Solved] error: failed to push some refs to ‘xxxx’
- error: src refspec master does not match any [How to Solve]