git push – An error is reported after the U origin master is executed
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
1. Git execution
git remote add origin [email protected]:username/xxx.git
2. Open the .ssh folder
Find the id_rsa.pub file
3. Open GitHub’s Settings
Select SSH KEYS settings, click the New SSH key button
Open the id_rsa.pub file with Notepad, copy all the content to the Github key, and click the add ssh key button.
If the error is not resolved, try resetting the SSH key
ssh-keygen -t rsa -C "github账号"
1. Open the .shh folder, the newly generated id_rsa, id_rsa.pub two files and the new Key
2. Open the Settings of github and set the ssh key (repeat the above steps to add new SSH key )
- Git fetch upstream Error: XXX Permission denied (publickey). fatal: Could not read from remote repository
- [Solved] Git Could not read from remote repository.Please make sure you have the correct access rights
- GitHub common operations and common errors! Error prompt: fatal: remote origin already exists
- Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository exists. The problem has been solved when Git clone appears.
- Git Error: fatal: remote origin already exists [How to Solve]
- How to Solve Code cloud error: fatal: remote origin already exists
- Git Error: fatal: remote origin already exists.
- Git submits the code to the remote warehouse with an error: fatal: remote origin already exists
- git Error: remote: Support for password authentication was removed on August 13, 2021.
- Git push Warning: The authenticity of host ‘github.com (184.108.40.206)’ can’t be established.