Sometimes ADB does not work and the following error is reported.
adb server is out of date. killing…
ADB server didn’t ACK
* failed to start daemon *
error: unknown host service
Port 5037 was found to be occupied with the following command.
C:\Users\gaojs>adb nodaemon server
cannot bind ‘tcp:5037’
You can find out what processes are occupying this port with the following command.
C:\Users\gaojs>netstat -ano | findstr “5037”
TCP 127.0.0.1:5037 0.0.0.0:0 LISTENING 21152
TCP 127.0.0.1:5037 127.0.0.1:62629 ESTABLISHED 21152
TCP 127.0.0.1:5037 127.0.0.1:63942 TIME_WAIT 0
TCP 127.0.0.1:5037 127.0.0.1:63943 TIME_WAIT 0
TCP 127.0.0.1:5037 127.0.0.1:63944 TIME_WAIT 0
TCP 127.0.0.1:62629 127.0.0.1:5037 ESTABLISHED 2980
You can see exactly what the process of the above PID is with the following command.
C:\Users\gaojs>tasklist | findstr “2980”
QQ.exe 2980 Console 4 60,712 K
C:\Users\gaojs>tasklist | findstr “21152”
tadb.exe 21152 Console 4 2,136 K
Kill tadb.exe (PID:21152) with the following command.
C:\Users\gaojs>taskkill /f /pid 21152
Then, try again, and it works as follows.
* daemon not running. starting it now on port5037*
* daemon started successfully *
List of devices attached
- adb server is out of date. killing [How to Solve]
- The method of eliminating “more than one device and emulator” in ADB
- [Solved] ADB Connect Error: failed to start daemon
- [Solved] Adb Start Error: adb server version (32) doesn’t match this client (39)
- Two methods to solve the device offline problem of ADB
- [Solved] Windows ADB devices port is occupied error: cannot connect to daemon
- [Solved] Error: listen EADDRINUSE: address already in use 127.0.0.1:3000
- Error:java.net.SocketException: Unrecognized Windows Sockets error: 0: JVM_Bind
- How to Solve Failed to start connector [Connector[HTTP/1.1-8080]]
- The ADB command installs APK, and the installation problem is solved by daemon not running. Starting it now on port 5037