1. Running flash reports an error
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'flask._compat'
Problem analysis: generally, the problem is that the flash version is too high. It seems that there is no ‘flash_ Compat ‘so an error is reported. Reduce the flash version to solve the problem
pip uninstall flask pip install flask==1.1.4
2. Error reporting
tzlocal.utils.ZoneInfoNotFoundError: 'Multiple conflicting time zone configurations found:\n/etc/timezone: Asia/Shanghai\n/etc/localtime is a symlink to: PRC\nFix the configuration, or set the time zone in a TZ environment variable.\n'
Problem analysis: the problem is caused by the time zone. One is timezone and the other is Localtime
vim /etc/timezone rm -f /etc/localtime cp /usr/share/zoneinfo/Asia/Shanghai /etc/localtime
- [Solved] pycharm Connect mysql Error: You must configure either the server or JDBC driver (via the ‘serverTimezone’ configuration property) to use a more specifc time zone value if you want to utilize time zone support.
- Logstash output jdbc Error: java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access class com.mysql.jdbc.EscapeProcessor from class com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl
- [Solved] rocky-linux8.5 Install gitea Error: services.server Additional property db is not allowed
- Go executable file error: sh:/ xxx: not found [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Flag + pyinstaller runs error after packaging: SystemError
- Failed to obtain JDBC Connection
- An error was reported when flash DB init was running, and the init DB command could not be found
- Cannot load php7apache2 to server
- [Solved] Error: The server time zone value ‘???ú±ê×??±??’ is unrecognized or represents more than one time zone.
- How to Solve error: com.android.ide.common.process.ProcessException: Failed to execute aapt