Failed to load the dll from [C:\Program Files\dotnet\host\fxr\6.0.0-preview.6.21 352.12\hostfxr.dll], HRESULT: 0x80070057 The library hostfxr.dll was found, but loading it from C:\Program Files\dotnet\h ost\fxr\6.0.0-preview.6.21352.12\hostfxr.dll failed - Installing .NET prerequisites might help resolve this problem. https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=798306
.NET 6 Windows support system list:
|Windows Client||7 SP1(*****), 8.1||x64, x86||Windows|
|Windows 10 Client||Version 1607+||x64, x86, Arm64||Windows|
|Windows Server||2012+||x64, x86||Windows Server|
|Windows Server Core||2012+||x64, x86||Windows Server|
|Nano Server||Version 1809+||x64||Windows Server|
* Windows 7 SP1 requires Extended Security Updates.
Therefore Win7 needs to install the update.
UpdatePack7 R2 (Win7 patch cumulative update package), UpdatePack7 R2 is a cumulative update installation package tool on Win7 system. It integrates some update package programs on Win7 system. One patch can complete all update operations of Win7 system.
It was normal after the upgrade.
- Solutions to problems such as failed to load the hostfxr.dll of. Net core SDK after Windows system installation
- MAC VS Error: SDK package not found “Microsoft.NET.SDK [Solved]
- Win7 & win10 install ad management tool
- VScode Add Startup Project Files Error: Could not execute because the application was not found or a compatible .NET SDK is not installed
- Error reported in vscode after installing Git
- [Solved] Web project adds x86 dll reference, module DLL c:\WINDOWS\system32\inetsrv\aspnetcore.dll failed to load.
- DOTNET Run AES-GCM Program ON MACOS (ERROR ALGORITHM ‘AESGCM’ IS NOT SUPPORTED ON THIS PLATFORM)
- [Solved] Unity package error: Failed running C:\Users\AppData\Local\Unity\cache\packages
- VS Net Core Project Exception Resolution – project.assets.json’ not found. Run a NuGet package restore to generate this…
- Nuget cannot find the asset file project.assets.json [How to Solve]