Today, I saw the error message sent by the boss of wumoonlight and the subsequent solutions in the group. I feel that I may encounter it in the future. Record it so that I can’t deal with it in the future. Thank you, boss Guang.
The problem is that some of the data in the return value is encoded in utf8 and some are not. Use tencoding When receiving the return value in utf8 format, an error “no mapping for the Unicode…”
The solution is: replace tencoding.com with tutf8encodeex format UTF8
- UnicodeEncodeError: ‘ascii’ codec can’t encode characters in position 0-1:
- TypeError: the JSON object must be str, not ‘bytes’
- What is the difference between utf8mb4 Unicode Ci and UTF8 general CI in MySQL database?
- Postman reported an error unsupported media type [How to Solve]
- Tag code error valueerror: bad input shape()
- One line command / usr / bin / Perl ^ m: bad interpreter
- Failed to decode downloaded font [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Python hashlib MD5 Error: TypeError: Unicode-objects must be encoded before hashing
- TypeError: cannot unpack non-iterable NoneType object
- Python TypeError: not all arguments converted during string formatting