The local system version is MacOS Big Sur 11.1, and the Navicat version is 15.0.22
when we create a new connection or edit an old connection, check
Save password , and click
Save to pop up:
Failed to save password
Error code: -34018
Although it does not affect this login, you will need to re-enter your password the next time you log in.
Cause of the problem
Recently, two PJ versions are not perfect.
After reading many blogs, one blogger plagiarized the other and wrote the following command to solve the problem:
cd /Library/Keychains sudo rm -r *
But this is not only unsuccessful, but also causes the key chain of MAC cache to be lost, making icloud login invalid and device association broken.
Practice success: you can first put the
15.0.20 version back to cover the current version
15.0.22 , after saving the password under the
old version , if there is a need to use the
new version , then use the
new version to cover it.
- [Solved] IOS Package Error: ARCHIVE FAILED:Command CodeSign failed with a nonzero exit code
- Jenkins ios rror: No signing certificate “iOS Distribution” found: No “iOS Dist…
- Laravel  Solution Access denied for user’homestead’@’localhost’
- [Solved] Command “python setup.py egg_info” failed with error code 1 in /tmp/pip-build-9enuqi/My…
- mysql Remote connection problems: Lost connection to MySQL server at ‘reading initial communication packet’, syste…
- Git Error: Github:remote: Invalid username or password……
- [Solved] Forbid root, handle error sudo must be owned by uid 0
- Mysql:ERROR 1698 (28000): Access denied for user ‘root’@’localhost’
- [Solved] Accessing MSSql under Ubuntu prompts SSL Handshake failed with OpenSSL error
- How does MAC uninstall Jenkins