raise NodeNotFoundError(self.error_message, self.key, origin=self.origin) django.db.migrations.exceptions.NodeNotFoundError: Migration jobs.0001_initial dependencies reference nonexistent parent node ('auth', '0012_alter_user_first_name_max_length')
The first step is to uninstall Django, PIP uninstall Django
the second step is to delete the remaining Django folder in the/lib/site packages package
the third step is to delete all pycache folders in the project, delete files under migrations, and retain init py.
Step 3: reinstall the corresponding version of Django, otherwise some will be incompatible.
Step 4: execute the migration. Success
- [Solved] Djiango Create Migrations Error: query = query.decode(errors=’replace’) AttributeError: ‘str’ object has no attribute ‘decode’
- [Solved] django.db.utils.ProgrammingError: (1146, u”Table” xxx doesn’t exist”)
- Solutions to typeerror: expected string or bytes like object error
- [Solved] error: cannot uninstall ‘llvmlite’. It is a distutils installed project
- [Solved] Django cannot create an app after creating a project
- efcore Add-Migration Error Solved (Three Errors to Solved)
- [Solved] Django Error: – no such table: main.auth_user__old
- EntityFramework Enable-Migrations report exceptions “No context type was found in the assembly”
- ImportError: No module named pytz
- Django Run Error: RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded while calling a Python object