When the web project is running, the idea may report error running ‘Tomcat’: unable to open debugger port (127.0.0.1:56767): Java net. Socketexception “socket closed” error, unable to start Tomcat
at this time, you need to find the occupied port and end the task!
Step 1: open the DOS command window. Enter netstat – ano or netstat – ano | find “56767”
Find the PID number corresponding to the port
Step 2: open task management (Ctrl + x)
Find the PID corresponding task “end task” in “details”
- Several ports (8005, 8080, 8009) required by Tomcat Server at localhost are already in use.
- Several common error reporting and startup problems of Tomcat
- [Solved] activemq Startup Error: Address already in use: JVM_Bind
- [Solved] events.js:183 throw er; // Unhandled ‘error’ event Error: listen EADDRINUSE 127….
- [Solved] VUE npm run devevents.js:160 throw er; // Unhandled ‘error’ event listen EADDRIN…
- Error: listen EADDRINUSE: address already in use :::80 [How to Solve]
- [Solved] The Tomcat connector configured to listen on port 80 failed to start. The port may already be in use or the connector may be misconfigured.
- [Solved] Error: listen EADDRINUSE: address already in use 127.0.0.1:3000
- Solution of 80 port occupied by system (PID = 4) in win10
- How to Solve Failed to start connector [Connector[HTTP/1.1-8080]]