1. Problem description
In idea’s spring project, you often encounter the error prompt of course not autowire. No beans of ‘XXXX’ type found. However, there is no problem with the compilation and operation of the program, and this error prompt will not have an impact. But the red error prompt is more or less uncomfortable in the eyes of some OCD programmers.
There may be two reasons. The first is the problem of IntelliJ idea’s own tools. The second is caused by the import package error when we import the @ service package
For the first reason, the solution is to reduce the level of Autowired detection and change the level of severity from the previous error to warning or other negligible levels.
Look at the solved problems:
Reference article: https://www.cnblogs.com/expiator/p/8991545.html
- IntelliJ idea always prompts no Scala SDK in module solution
- [Solved] Error in installing RPM package in CentOS – no key
- [Solved] org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No qualifying bean of type
- Automatic version change of IntelliJ idea language level and Java compiler
- About “SQL dialect is not configured.” warning in idea
- import javax.servlet.http.HttpSession;
- SpringBoot+Mybatis-plus multi-module project startup Error: xxxmapper or basemapper cannot be found
- vue ‘Couldn’t find preset “es2015” relative to directory’
- Idea debugs locally, and spark reports an error when creating hivecontext
- How to Remove Error: “Permission is only granted to system apps”