bad SQL grammar ; nested exception is org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: function uuid_generate_v4() does not exist
nested exception is org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: function uuid_generate_v4() does not exist
It is caused by the absence of the uuid_generate_v4 function.
The reason for this problem is that the uuid function uuid_generate_v4() is in the Postgresql extension by default. After the database is migrated, the extension extension is gone and needs to be reinstalled.
Execute in sql query
CREATE EXTENSION pgcrypto;
In addition, adding uuid support to PG only needs to run in sql
create extension "uuid-ossp"
- How to solve the problem of adding copied disk in cannot register the hard disk of VirtualBox
- How to solve the problem of potentially unsupported type in Python sqllite
- PostgreSQL Connect Error: FATAL: no pg_hba.conf entry for host
- Openstack build virtual machine Error: No valid host was found. There are not enough hosts available
- A start job is running for dev disk by when Ubuntu starts
- [Solved] Ubuntu Startup Errors were found while checking the disk-drive for /
- PostgreSQL“ DESCRIBE TABLE” – PostgreSQL “DESCRIBE TABLE”
- [Solved] The paramiko module failed to upload the file: paramiko.ssh_exception.SSHException: Channel closed.
- How to Solve Error: Heartbeating to master:7182 failed.
- Context initialization failed — solution