Error in docker pull down image“ https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/ : Net / http: TLS handle timeout “how to handle?
1. Add the following to the file /etc/default/docker:
DOCKER_OPTS=”–insecure-registry $DOCKER_OPTS –insecure-registry registry.mirrors.aliyuncs.com”
2. restart the docker service
$ sudo systemctl restart docker
- Solutions to docker pull error reporting
- Harbor 443 connect connection refused [How to Solve]
- [Solved] http: server gave HTTP response to HTTPS client
- docker: Get https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/: x509: certificate is valid for *.xenahubs.net, not …
- [How to]docker http: server gave HTTP response to HTTPS client
- docker pull Error: Get https://hub.xxx.com/v1/_ping: dial tcp 192.168.1.8:443: getsockopt: connection refused
- [Solved] Docker Starup Error: Failed to start Docker Application Container Engine.
- When Docker installs an Mirror: failed to get default registry endpoint from daemon
- An error is reported when the docker command is executed in Jenkins
- docker unauthorized: incorrect username or password