Running netcore 2.2 program is reporting an error
An assembly specified in the application dependencies manifest (WuZhui.deps.json) has already been found but with a different file extension:
package: ‘WuZhui’, version: ‘1.0.0’
previously found assembly: ‘C:\myself\WuZhui\WuZhui\bin\Release\netcoreapp2.2\WuZhui.DLL’
Finally it turns out to be a case issue, and my goodness, I’m used to Window being case-insensitive, so suddenly it’s case-sensitive.
User profile is available. Using ‘C:\Users\jiangwenyuan\AppData\Local\ASP.NET\DataProtection-Keys’ as key repository and Windows DPAPI to encrypt keys at rest.
Hosting environment: Production
Content root path: C:\myself\WuZhui\WuZhui\bin\Release\netcoreapp2.2
Now listening on: http://localhost:5000
Now listening on: https://localhost:5001
Application started. Press Ctrl+C to shut down.
Success after changing dll to lower case
- Solution to AppDomain.CurrentDomain.BaseDirectory
- c# – the calling thread must be STA, because ma…
- Laravel project login error: the MAC is invalid
- Solutions to problems such as failed to load the hostfxr.dll of. Net core SDK after Windows system installation
- Nuget cannot find the asset file project.assets.json [How to Solve]
- Oracle can’t be used after login. Connected to an idle instance is displayed
- [Solved] Could not load file or assembly ‘System.Web.Http Fuslogvw.exe (Assembly Binding Log Viewer)
- What is [unity] assembly definition?
- [Solved] Tns-12555: TNS: permission denied error resolution
- Redis: How to Use the command to delete keys in batches