Seata connects to nacos and keeps reporting errors,
<html><body><h1>Whitelabel Error Page</h1><p>This application has no explicit mapping for /error, so you are seeing this as a fallback.</p> <div id='created'> Fri Jul 23 14:28:47 GMT+08:00 2021</div><div>There was an unexpected error (type=Forbidden, status=403).</div> <div>unknown user!</div>
The error is very simple, it is unknown user!
Check log, log path
Sure enough, I found the clues, because my password has the @ symbol, and when seata passed it, it was escaped to %40. I tested it, and other examples! It will also be escaped, remove the special characters in the password, modify the nacos password, and the connection is successful.
- [Solved] Seata Startup Error: ErrMsg:failed to req API:/nacos/v1/ns/instance after all servers….
- XML parsing & special character error
- [Solved] Using jdk11 to deploy Nacos under Linux, the startup error is: could not find or load main class
- ERROR 1819 (HY000): Your password does not satisfy the current policy requirements
- Linux Login MYSQL Error: ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user ‘root’@’localhost’ (using password: YES)
- MySql Host is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with ‘mysqladmin flush-hosts…
- [Solved] git add Error: warning: LF will be replaced by CRLF in ……
- MySql Host is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with ‘mysqladmin flush-hosts’ [How to Solve]
- [Solved] PHP Error: ErrorException: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset …
- [Solved] Nacos Startup Error: nacos can not start web server;