A super detailed tutorial: springboot integrates mybatis plus>>>
Originally, Android studio 0.5.8 and build tools 19.0.3 were used. You can use actionbasherlock normally. Today, after upgrading to 0.6.1, the following problems appear:
E rror:The SDK Build Tools revision (19.0.3) is too low for project ‘:actionbarsherlock’. Minimum required is 19.1.0
I have no choice but to upgrade build tools, but recently Google has not been able to access it, and the SDK manager is so leaky. It uses 22.6.2, which is 12 years old. It seems that the latest version is 22.6.4
After working hard to refresh the Google Library list, we finally found the offline download address of 19.1 and downloaded it with thunderbolt
Reference for subsequent steps
Notes for Android studio installation
In fact, it is copied to temp in the SDK directory, and then installed in the manager interface
If it’s useful, comment
- Could not find com.android.tools.build:gradle:3.3.0.
- [Solved] Could not find com.android.tools.build:aapt2:3.2.1-4818971.
- How to Solve Unknown error: Unable to build: the file dx.jar was not loaded from the SDK folder!
- [Solved] Failed to load D:\Android SDK\android-sdk-windows\build-tools\29.0.3\lib\dx.jar
- Plugin is too old, please update to a more recent
- Eclipse: Failed to get the required ADT version number from the SDK
- [Solved] Android Studio Error: Could not initialize class com.android.sdklib.repository.AndroidSdkHandler
- Error:(1, 0) Plugin with id ‘android’ not found.
- :R cannot be resolved to a variable
- error MSB8020: The build tools for v120 (Platform Toolset = ‘v120’) cannot be found. To build using