When I use idea to write the simplest Hello World demo. The environment is Azul Zulu consensus 16 aarch64 on MacBook Air M1 chip.
Looks like this idea version
IntelliJ IDEA 2020.3. 1 (Ultimate Edition)
Build #IU-203.6682. one hundred and sixty-eight
Incompatible with Java 16
IJ 2020.3.2. It is not supported until the beginning (https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/IDEA-257630)
Lazy can temporarily use Java 15;
However, I still suggest the latest version of idea, because I don’t know where there will be moths
Reference link: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/66770810/intellij-could-not-initialize-class-org-jetbrains-jps-builders-jpsbuildbundle
- Error: Can’t find bundle for base name messages.AndroidJpsBundle, locale en_US
- [Solved] IDEA 2021.3 Error: Error launching IDEA if you already have a 64-bit JDK installed,define a JAVA_HOME
- Error:java: javacTask: source release 8 requires target release 1.8
- IDEA *.is registered as a Git root, but no Git repositories were found there.
- Git clone fatal: protocol ‘https’ is not supported
- [Solved] Unable to import Maven project: see logs for details when importing Maven dependent package of Spark Program
- [Solved] Error: Service ‘XXX ‘failed to build:mainfest for docker.io/phusion/baseimage:latest not founded
- IntelliJ idea always prompts no Scala SDK in module solution
- fatal error: ‘openssl/conf.h’ file not found [How to Solve]
- [Solved] idea Start Project Error: idea Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine. Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.