Use git clone Times in Git Bash
fatal: protocol 'https' is not supported.
Used copy and paste address. Whether it is shift+ins or right-click paste, there are hidden symbols in the space between https and clone. Delete the space and manually enter the space to solve it.
- Git clone fatal: protocol ‘https’ is not supported
- Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository exists. The problem has been solved when Git clone appears.
- gitfatal: I don’t handle protocol ‘https’ [How to Solve]
- error: RPC failed; curl 18 transfer closed with outstanding read data remaining
- Git :git – error: RPC failed； curl 18 transfer closed with outstanding read data remaining
- Fix: err in Google Chrome_ TUNNEL_ CONNECTION_ Failed error
- [Solved] (gnome-ssh-askpass:609): Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display:
- [Solved] Working copy locked occurs when SVN commit
- git bash bash: *: command not found
- [Solved] Go get fatal: could not read Username for ‘https://code.xxx.org’: terminal prompts disabled