git clone [email protected]:mypy/testproject.git Cloning into 'testproject'... [email protected]: Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic). fatal: Could not read from remote repository. Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository exists.
When it is determined that the SSH key has been configured on the server side, but still cannot be cloned, the following reasons need to be analyzed:
ssh -Tvvv [email protected] .... debug1: Connecting to test.com[36.99.xxx.xx] port 22. ....
During git clone, SSH protocol is used to connect the server and the default port 22 is used. When the company uses intranet penetration software such as NPs or FRP to map out, the intranet server does not use the standard port 22, so the port needs to be specified during git clone
git clone ssh://[email protected]:22222/mypy/testproject.git
- [Solved] Gitlab can clone via SSH, cannot clone via HTTP, and cannot pipeline. Prompt port 80: connection rejected
- How to Solve Gitlab Error: remote: The project you were looking for could not be found.
- Gitlab Access error Whoops, GitLab is taking too much time to respond
- GitLab Page Error: 502 Whoops, GitLab is taking too much time to respond. Try refreshing the page, or going
- Git exception: fatal: could not create work tree dir’XXX’: No such file or directory
- [Solved] SSH is disconnected as soon as it is connected
- No protocol handler valid for the URL
- mongodb:E QUERY [thread1] SyntaxError: missing ; before statement @(shell):1:4
- [Solved] sourceTree pull code error: remote: HTTP Basic: Access denied
- Git clone fatal: protocol ‘https’ is not supported