I encountered this problem when I was in gradle sync, which led to the failure of sync, so I couldn’t update the online Maven package, resulting in the red of idea
Gradle sync reports the following error
sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target Relevant discussions can be found on the Internet at: ...
I encountered this problem because Charles opened the MacOS proxy, which led to the failure of certificate verification. Just turn off Charles’s MacOS proxy (windows should also turn off the computer proxy)
- javax.mail.MessagingException: Could not convert socket to TLS
- [Soloved] Gradle sync failed: Failed to open zip file
- Proxy error: Could not proxy request [How to Solve]
- Error: Gradle project sync failed. Please fix your project and try again.
- Android Studio Can not Find “Sync project with Gradle Files”
- Gradle‘s dependency cache may be corrupt [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Uniapp packaging IOS error: Apple root certificate is not installed in the current system
- Android Studio Project Error: gradle project sync failed.Basic
- Could not find tools.jar when build gradle project
- DOTNET Run AES-GCM Program ON MACOS (ERROR ALGORITHM ‘AESGCM’ IS NOT SUPPORTED ON THIS PLATFORM)