After installing jmeter, the following error message appears during the process of starting Jmeter (mostly due to incorrect configuration).
/usr/local/Cellar/jmeter/5.1.1/libexec/bin/jmeter: line 128: [: : integer expression expected
/usr/local/Cellar/jmeter/5.1.1/libexec/bin/jmeter: line 192: /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_181.jdk/Contents/Home/bin/java: No such file or directory
The information on the Internet indicates that my jdk version is not correct
1. Check the version of jdk on the local machine with the following command.
The input gave me an electric jdk version like:
The wrong jdk version is: jdk1.8.0_181
2, open.bash_profilefile to process, enter as follows:
After opening the file, it is convenient to click the letter I for editing. After editing, press ESC to launch the editing mode, enter: WQ, exit, and then enter the following command on the terminal to really take effect
After modification, execute at the terminal:
sudo sh jmeter
And then it started!
Now, I hope you have all the help
- gradle –version Error: ERROR: JAVA_HOME is set to an invalid directory: /usr/local/opt/openjdk
- After installing node on MAC, enter node – V to prompt node command not found
- Mac ADB prompts command not found
- Solve the problem of ADB: command not found on MAC
- When installing MySQL database on MAC, the system prompts MySQL: command not found
- Mac open terminal error – bash:: command not found
- When installing MySQL database on Mac OS, the system prompts MySQL: command not found
- [Solved] Mac install maven Error: zsh: command not found: MVN
- jmeter-Unable to access jarfile ApacheJMeter.jar
- JAVA_HOME is not defined correctly [How to Solve]