There was a problem locating the module input
Appium reports an error message: cannot set the element to ‘XXXX’. Did you interact with the correct element?
I checked the information and said it was due to the module attribute of Android
The module attribute that can be entered is android.widget.edittext
However, because the module attribute I need to enter is not this attribute, send_ Keys failed
Also tried get_Value() and other input methods are not feasible
Currently, no method is found to use send_keys, Look at what others say you can locate through uiautomator (you can try if you haven’t tried)
At present, the place I encounter is login, so I use driver.press_Keycode() method, input through Unicode keyboard, but presskeycode needs key code, which is more troublesome.
The following is the positioning and use of uiautomator given by netizens
driver.find_element_by_android_uiautomator('new UiSelector().text("Positioning Properties")').send_keys('Input content')
- App Automated execution error: UiAutomationService android.accessibilityservice.IAccessibilityServiceClient$Stub$Proxy@63c31ebalready registered!
- Troubleshooting method for mobile phone automation: original error: the instrumentation process cannot be initialized
- Pytest @pytest.mark.parametrize Example
- event.srcElement And event.target The difference between
- Python calculator error: can’t multiply sequence by non-int of type ‘float’
- Solve the chrome driver error original error: Chrome not reachable
- [Solved] Appium Error: selenium.common.exceptions.WebDriverException: Message: An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: Can’t stop process; it’s not currently runni…
- [Solved] Errors reported by genymotion, UI autoviewer and appium
- [Solved] PythonTypeError: ‘<' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'