Because of the problem of PowerShell execution policy, we need to configure it manually
1. Run vscode as administrator; 2. Execute: get-ExecutionPolicy; the display shows Restricted, indicating that the status is disabled; 3. Execute: set-ExecutionPolicy RemoteSigned. 4; 4. Execute get-ExecutionPolicy again, and it will show RemoteSigned;
Then there will be no more problems.
- [Solved] Vue : The file D:\Program Files\nodejs\node_global\vue.ps1 could not be loaded, because running scripts is disabled on this system.
- An error is reported when running cnpm in vscode, indicating that the script cannot be run
- [Solved] VScode cmpm Error: cnmp: Cannot Loading the File…
- Solve the problem that vs code cannot run the script
- [Solved] TSC Compile TS File Error: TSC: the file cannot be loaded because running scripts is prohibited on this system;
- [Solved] yarn: Unable to load the File C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\npm\yarn.ps1, Because running scripts is prohibited on this system.
- [Solved] Failed to load the file C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\npm\yarn.ps1, because script execution is prohibited in this system.
- Modify the script execution permission of PowerShell, and solve the problem of error reporting of commands executed by built-in terminals such as vscode (XX cannot recognize the name of cmdlets, functions, script files or runnable programs)
- Error when opening windows PowerShell modules
- Gulp Serve Error: gulp.ps1 [How to Solve]