Springboot error prompt application YML error
The main error messages are as follows:
Caused by: org. yaml. snakeyaml.error.YAMLException: java.nio.charset.Malforme
Caused by: org.yaml.snakeyaml.error.YAMLException: java.nio.charset. MalformedInputException: Input length = 1
I don’t understand the meaning of the second sentence now, but because I modify the application directly The suffix of the properties file has been changed to application yml
Create a new file: application.yml, and then copy the old content, it is done!
- Springboot startup error yamlexception/malformedinputexception input length = 1
- [Solved] org.yaml.snakeyaml.scanner.ScannerException: while scanning a simple key
- java.lang.IllegalStateException: Failed to load property source from location ‘classpath:/application-dev.yml’
- [Solved] IDEA jar Pack Error: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.yaml.snakeyaml.nodes.ScalarNode.getScalarStyle
- Failed to execute goal org.apache…….. [How to Solve]
- [Solved] org.yaml.snakeyaml.scanner.ScannerException: while scanning for the next token found character ‘@’
- This application has no explicit mapping for /error, so you are seeing this as a fallback.
- The solution to “testbench_vector_input_file option does not exist” appears when using Quartus for functional simulation
- [Solved] javax.net.ssl.SSLException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not generate DH keypair