conda install --use-local bioconductor-genomeinfodbdata-1.2.0-r351_0.tar.bz2An error occurred when using supercomputer local installation .
The main reason is that supercomputing does not allow links to external networks, and other data will be downloaded when the package is installed, so an error occurs.
So just download the files needed by genomeinfodbdata and place them in the folder where the library is located.
- How to Solve Anaconda Error: PackageNotFoundError: Package not found: ” Package missing in current win-64 channels
- Anaconda “unable to locate program input point OpenSSL_ sk_ new_ Reserve is used in dynamic link library anaconda3 / library / bin / libssl-1_ On 1-x64.dll & qu
- [Solved] Ubantu CONDA Error: from CONDA cli import main ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘conda’
- [Solved] R Package Install error:(as ‘lib’ is unspecified)installation of package had non-zero exit status
- When installing Ubuntu 10.04, you will be prompted to not download the metadata and
- fatal pylint error : ……can’t find ‘__main__’module in
- [Solved] pip Install Error: is not a supported wheel on this platform
- To solve the problem of installing pyuserinput and pyhook — attributeerror: ‘hookmanager’ object has no attribute ‘k
- How to Solve Anaconda Error (Three Errors to Solve)
- How to Solve Error: protected multilib versions