Today, I downloaded Ubuntu 14.10. To try out the latest desktop version, I downloaded the ISO file
Before the use is decompressed after the installation can be, so I did it! Attached figure:
See. Torrent this thing instantly let me very egg ache! NND, I’ve already downloaded the ISO file package, and I’ve also downloaded a wool ball. Since people want to download it, let’s download it! After downloading for a few minutes, something appeared that made me more painful
Report: cannot download the metadata and there fore the ISO
I have no place to start. Since I want to download it, I will give you the ISO. I will decisively copy wubi.exe and put it in the same directory as the ISO file. Without disconnection, the installation is successful
- Imageio: ‘ffmpeg-win32-v3.2.4.exe’ was not found on your computer; downloading it now.
- Redis service failed to start, prompt: redis server: command not found
- No compiler is provided in this environment. Perhaps you are running on a JRE rather than a JDK?
- Chromedriver executable needs to be in path [How to Solve]
- Solution to Anaconda installation scene error
- Unity uses UMP to play RTSP stream, and displays blank after packaging exe
- After modifying Tomcat’s server.xml, the Tomcat deployment project reported an error: removing observe files from server… Could not clean server
- Win7 is unable to install the program to prompt the installer integrity check has failed
- [Solved] stdout: ERROR: post-link.sh was unable to download any of the following URLs