The error message prompt on the interface is as follows:
file /opt/cloudera/parcels/.flood/CDH-6.2.0-1.cdh6.2.0.p0.967373-el7.parcel…does not exist
First check the CDH agent log
Press shift+g and scroll from bottom to top to find that an error is reported when the package is unzipped
As shown in the third line of the above figure, Error while unpacking… indicates that an error was reported when decompressing the parcel package. The two situations I encountered when this error occurred are as follows:
1. Insufficient disk space
In the next few lines of the log above, it is found that there is insufficient disk space or Wrote only 2048 of 10240 bytes, which proves that the disk space is not enough during decompression.
Solution: expand disk space or clear disk space
2. Coding problem
As shown in the figure above, the occurrence of’ascii’ codec can’t decode byte 0xe5 in position 42: ordinal not in range(128) proves that there is a problem with the encoding.
Solution: Find the coding error when CDH executes python, so first find the python directory used by CDH
cd /opt/cloudera/cm-agent/lib/python2.7/ cd site-packages vi sitecustomize.py import sys reload(sys) sys.setdefaultencoding('utf8')
Restart the agent process
View agent startup status
Re-operate the agent installation.
- [Solved] Error: JAVA_HOME is not set and could not be found.
- How to Solve Error: Heartbeating to master:7182 failed.
- failure: repodata/filelists.sqlite.bz2 from teamviewer: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try
- Handling of common errors reported by ZABBIX
- The solution of ‘STR’ object has no attribute ‘get’ error
- Git Add The Public Key sign_and_send_pubkey: signing failed: agent refused operation
- UnicodeEncodeError: ‘ascii’ codec can’t encode characters in position 0-1:
- Git Bash Run “ssh-add pathName” Error: “Could not open a connection to your authentication agent.”
- Summary of SSH error reporting and solution records
- [Solved] Eclipse + Pydev :Error in sitecustomize; set PYTHONVERBOSE for tracaeback: KeyError: ‘site…