Because the task needs to deploy the docker compose tool environment in the server, I reported the error “/usr/local/bin/docker compose: permission denied” when viewing the version. This error message should be due to insufficient permissions
Authorize at this time:
chmod +x /usr/local/bin/docker-compose
Then check the version and it will be normal
- Docker-compose Run Error: Couldn’t connect to Docker daemon at http+docker://localhost – is it running?
- [Solved] Docker ERROR: Couldn’t connect to Docker daemon at http+docker://localunixsocket – is it running?
- Harbor installation error 502 bad gateway [How to Solve]
- [Solved] cannot kill Docker container – permission denied
- Error: unsupported locale setting
- 【docker】 yaml.scanner.ScannerError: mapping values are not allowed here in “./docker-compo…
- Got permission denied while trying to connect to the Docker daemon socket
- Docker compose executes the YML file error [How to Solve]
- Ubuntu20.04 server Error: Failed to restart docker.service: Unit docker.service not found