Error generating in VS2008: error c4430: missing type specifier – int assumed Note: C++ does not support default-int
This is because in VC6, if the specified return value type is not displayed, the compiler treats it as the default integer. However, VS2005 does not support default integers.
open the project – project properties – configuration properties – C/C + + – command line, and add the /wd4430 option to the additional options.
- [Solved] error C4430: missing type specifier-int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
- [Solved] sphelper.h Compile Error: error C4430/C2065/C2440/C2664
- Python calculator error: can’t multiply sequence by non-int of type ‘float’
- Solution of IntelliJ idea running command line is too long [Two Methods]
- Python Pandas: Read_Excel() and to_Excel() function
- [Solved] Spark Streaming:updateStateByKey is not applicable for the arguments…
- Solve the problem of error running xxxapplication command line is too long when compiling and running IntelliJ idea
- [Solved] PythonTypeError: ‘<' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'
- Error running ‘JeecgSystemApplication’: Command line is too long. Shorten command line for JeecgSystemApplication or also for Spring Boot default configuration.