1. Problem Description Referring to the installation of Docker client in linux environment, after completion, it reports "docker engine failed to start...". 2. Refer to the solution Open Powershell as administrator and execute the following command: & 'C:\Program Files\Docker\Docker\DockerCli.exe' -SwitchDaemon
- Solution for docker under windows:This error may also indicate that the docker daemon is not running.
- How to Solve Error during connect when installing docker in Windows 10
- How to Solve docker run Error: oci runtime error
- [Solved] TSC Compile TS File Error: TSC: the file cannot be loaded because running scripts is prohibited on this system;
- [Solved] yarn: Unable to load the File C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\npm\yarn.ps1, Because running scripts is prohibited on this system.
- Failed to start docker.service: Unit not found(Docker service does not start)
- [Solved] Docker Container Start Error: OCI runtime create failed: container with ID exists
- Job for docker.service failed because the control process exited with error code. See “syste…
- A dependency job for docker.service failed
- MySQL installation error — failed to find valid data directory