1. Problem code
Recently, when CONDA installed the software package, the following problems appeared all the time. I found many solutions on the Internet, but they didn’t solve my problem. See link
Collecting package metadata (current_repodata.json): done Solving environment: failed with current_repodata.json, will retry with next repodata source. Collecting package metadata (repodata.json): done Solving environment: failed Initial quick solve with frozen env failed. Unfreezing env and trying again. Solving environment: failed
2. Find out the reason
Later, when looking at the error message, I found that it was to use two commands of CONDA forge that caused this error. The culprit is the second sentence.
conda config --add channels conda-forge conda config --set channel_priority strict
conda config --set channel_priority flexible
- Solving the problem of “solving environment: failed” of CONDA
- Conda Install Library Error: failed with initial frozen solve. Retrying with flexible solve.
- python=2.7-not available from current channels [How to Solve]
- How to Solve Conda Error: An HTTP error occurred when trying to retrieve this URL.
- [Solved] CondaHTTPError: HTTP 000 CONNECTION FAILED for url
- Anaconda establishes a new environment, and condahttpererror: http 000 connection failed for URL… Solution process appears
- How to Solve Anaconda Error: PackageNotFoundError: Package not found: ” Package missing in current win-64 channels
- How to Solve Anaconda Error (Three Errors to Solve)
- Conda Install Error: Solving environment: failed with initial frozen solve.
- Solve the problem of HTTP 000 connection failed for URL in Anaconda