When querying data using springboot + mybati plus, an error occurs
springgboot unknown column 'field name' in 'field list'
Baidu hasn’t found a solution for a long time. Finally, it found that there was a problem with the setting of database field name
When the database configuration is correct and automatic map mapping is enabled, an error is still reported.
After checking for a long time, I finally found that there was a problem with the setting of the database field name
For example, the field name of my database is
LastName. If the variable name in the JavaBean is
LastName, an error will be reported.
Changing the database field name to underline or non hump name successfully solves the problem
- Error in modifying data element data type [How to Solve]
- [Solved] An error occurred while updating the entries. See the inner exception for details.
- Error: Unknown column ‘*_image_url’ in ‘field list’ [How to Solve]
- Solution of data truncated for column ‘xxx’ in MySQL
- Error in importing excel file from SQL Server
- [Solved] org.springframework.dao.DataIntegrityViolationException: Error attempting to get column…
- mybatisThere is no getter for property named ‘***’ in ‘class ***’
- [Solved] The length of the data truncation done by springboothinesdata for the column.
- The solution to the java.lang.ClassCastException: [B cannot be cast to java.lang.String error in kettle
- Laravel uses group by to report errors [How to Solve]