Ten million methods, backup the first!
running: Service mysqld start the following prompt will always appear when restarting the database:
MySQL daemon failed to start.
starting mysqld: [failed]
prompt. If you directly enter MySQL – root – P to log in, you will get an error [MySQL] error 2002 (HY000): can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket ‘/ var/lib/MySQL/MySQL. Socket’ (2). In short, MySQL server always fails to start. There are many solutions available on the Internet, which have no effect. In the end, the solution is as follows
RM – RF/var/lib/MySQL/* involves deleting and renaming the backup as follows s> MV/var/lib/MySQL// var/lib/MySQL_ Bak/ RM/var/lock/subsys/mysqld involves deleting and renaming the backup as follows s> MV/var/lock/subsys/mysqld/var/lock/subsys/mysqld_ bakkillall mysqld
Rerun: Service mysqld start
found to work normally
Note: when it comes to deletion, we should carefully consider the operation!
- Solution to the error of MySQL: unrecognized service (CentOS)
- How to Solve MYSQL Startup Error: “MySQL Daemon failed to start”
- [Solved] MySQL Restart Error: Another MySQL daemon already running with the same UNIX socket
- An error is reported in the dockerfie image, and the status is acitvating (start)
- MySQL [ERROR] Table ‘mysql.user’ doesn’t exist
- How to Backup MySQL database regularly
- MySQL installation error — failed to find valid data directory
- MySQL he server quit without updating PID file [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Linux starts MySQL service Error: Error code = exited, status = 127
- MySQL Use innobackupex to backup and recovery error [How to Solve]