Failed to create JVM error when starting idea.
The configuration file of idea was modified before. After modification, it was edited and saved in notepad of windows. However, an error is reported as soon as idea is started. According to the method that says on the net also cannot solve.
Finally, I thought that it might be the format of the file. So use ue to open the configuration file, save it as UTF-8 (no BOM), and start idea successfully.
Although Windows Notepad can save the file as UTF-8, it is estimated that it has BOM. So in the future similar operation, do not use Notepad to edit!!
- JAVA: scanner Read File encoding Error noSuchElementException
- Session_start(): Cannot start session when headers already sent in [How to Solve]
- An error occurred when the idea was compiled: java.io.ioexception: cannot create empty file:
- IDEA double click can’t open no response Issue [How to Solve]
- The difference between UTF-8 and utf-8-sig
- syntax error near unexpected token `do [How to Solve]
- Unable to enter the interface after startup of Ubuntu 18.04 [failed command: read DMA]
- The solution of port 80 occupied by Microsoft HTTP API / 2.0
- [Solved] Python Error: /usr/bin/python^M: bad interpreter: No such file or directory