Because log4j has a jndi vulnerability, the company needs to upgrade log4j to version 2.17.0. After the upgrade, the local test is no problem, but the following error is reported when it is not in the test environment:
com.ibm.ws.ecs.internal.scan.context.impl.ScannerContextImpl scanJAR unable to open input stream for resource log4j-core-2.17.0.jar
Modify the amm.filter.properties file under the /opt/IBM/WebSphere/AppServer/properties file
Add the corresponding jar in Ignore-Scanning-Archives or add the corresponding package path in Ignore-Scanning-Packages to eliminate scanning to solve the problem.
The corresponding class file under these two attributes can be modified when there is no annotation.
- IDEA Always Stuck: scanning files to index [Four Methods to Solve]
- Error-Do not use “//@ts-ignore“ because it alters compilation errors [How to Solve]
- Error: no bean named xxxxx available [How to Solve]
- Python—— EOL while scanning string literal
- Solutions for scanning for working copies
- [transfer] could not resolve placeholder solution
- git this exceeds GitHub’s file size limit of 100.00 MB
- SpringBoot+Mybatis-plus multi-module project startup Error: xxxmapper or basemapper cannot be found
- [Solved] Feign Error: ‘xx.FeignClientSpecification’, defined in null, could not be registered.
- How to Solve Latex Error: File ended while scanning use of \frac