You can check the problems according to the saved log. 90% of the reasons are caused by the graphics card
The notebook is a dual graphics card. After disabling the core display, you can normally open obs. In that case, we uninstall the core display driver and let win10 download it online. In this way, you can normally open OBS and use the core display!
Therefore, the temporary solution is to uninstall the kernel display and let win10 download the driver online.
Should I say it or not, Intel’s last generation UHD core really collapsed, and we look forward to the catch-up of Godson in the next 10!
- [Solved] nvidia-smi Error: Failed to initialize NVML: Driver/library version mismatch
- Solutions to the phenomena of / dev / sda2 clean and / dev / sda2 recovering journal when starting Ubuntu
- Description and temporary solution of VirtualBox 5.0. X unable to connect to Internet after installation
- [Solved] after installing Ubuntu 16.04, you cannot enter the graphical interface after restarting (error/dev/sda2: clean…)
- [Solved] NVIDIA SMI instruction error: failed to initialize nvml: Driver
- Centos7: How to Install GPU v100 Driver
- Android AVD startup error [How to Solve]
- [How to Solve] Driver/library version mismatch
- Using ipxwrapper to solve the online problem of old game LAN based on IPX protocol
- How to fix Windows 10 camera crash and BSOD spuvcbv64.sys error