This is because the actual number of laser scanning points is more than the set 2048. Therefore, in the file directory openslam_Gmapping/include/gmapping/scanmatcher/scanmatcher.H file, #define laser_Maxbeams 2048 can be set larger than the actual number of laser points.
Recompile after modification.
- D:\Software\Keil5\ARM\PACK\Keil\STM32F1xx_DFP\2.1.0\Device\Include\stm32f10x.h(483): error: #5: cannot open source input file “core_cm3.h”: No such file or directory
- Go build Error: cannot find package “fmt” in any of [How to Solve]
- IOS Upload Package Error: error itms-90478: invalid version [How to Solve]
- [Solved] VS winsock.h and ws2def.h a large number of redefined error
- How to Solve Latex Error: File ended while scanning use of \frac
- [Solved] Mybatis Error: Invalid bound statement (not found)
- [Solved] VS Compilation errors: #error: Building MFC application with /MD[d] (CRT dll version) requires MFC shared dll ver…
- Using join buffer (Block Nested Loop)
- [Solved] Run-Time Check Failure #2 – Stack around the variable ‘a’ was corrupted
- The project is normal in eclipse, and an error is reported in IDEA [How to Solve]