1. Error message:
D:\Software\Keil5\ARM\PACK\Keil\STM32F1xx_ DFP\2.1.0\Device\Include\stm32f10x.h(483): error: # 5: cannot open source input file “core_ cm3.h”: No such file or directory
Find the include folder under the kevil5 installation directory and add core_ Cm3. H file, recompile.
core_ Cm3. H can be found in the STM32 official firmware library. Just download the firmware library.
3. Recompile the results
- How to Solve Flash Download failed – “Cortex-M3”
- Build WD mycloud 4. X compiler environment to generate transmission daemon
- Solutions to axis RP extension for chrome problems
- Solution of error l6200e: symbol multiply defined… In keil software compilation
- error while loading shared libraries: libpq.so.5
- Python3 ImportError: No module named _ssl [How to Solve]
- Clone code from GitHub website — unable to find remote helper
- Error reporting of import basemap in pychar
- No JVM could be found on your system [How to Solve]
- caffe35793;- 38382;- 39064;src/caffe/net. cpp:8 :18: fatal error: hdf5.h: No such file or directory compilation term…