First, install the VirtualBox on windows. In order to create nested virtual machines on the VirtualBox, you need to turn on the virtualization function of the CPU.
VirtualBox enables nested VT-x/amd-v.
If you open the virtual machine, an error is reported:
Cannot enable nested VT-x/AMD-V without nested-paging and unresricted guest execution (VERR_CPUM_INVALID_HWVIRT_CONFIG). Result Code: E_FAIL (0x80004005).....
Refer to this article again.
The specific solutions are as follows:
1. At the command prompt, run: bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype off 2. Reboot
Enter the virtual machine and execute:
egrep -o '(vmx|svm)' /proc/cpuinfo
You can see VMX, indicating OK.
- How to fix VirtualBox session error: Call to NEMR0InitVMPart2 failed VERR_NEM_INIT_FAILED (VERR_NEM_VM_CREATE_FAILED)
- The most annoying error reported by Hadoop: running VirtualBox prompts 0x00000000 error “the 0x00000000 memory referenced by the 0x00000000 instruction cannot be written?
- VMware reported an error after installing docker
- How to Solve Vagrant Start Error
- [Solved] virtualbox Kernel driver not installed(rc=-1908)
- How to fix the “kernel driver not installed (RC = – 1908)” error of VirtualBox in Ubuntu
- VMware Workstation and Device/Credential Guard are not compatible
- How to solve VirtualBox unable to install enhancement tools
- Description and temporary solution of VirtualBox 5.0. X unable to connect to Internet after installation
- “This computer doesn’t have VT-X/AMD-v enabled. Enabling it in the BIOS is mandatory”