Solve the problem that the VirtualBox virtual machine memory 0x00000000 cannot be written?
Run VirtualBox to prompt 0x00000000 error “0x00000000 instruction refers to 0x00000000 memory, which cannot be written?
1. If it is a win7 system, most of the modified DLL files obtained from the search
2. Focus on win10 system:
Generally, the exception occurs because the Hyper-V in windows is not closed and VirtualBox conflicts with hyper-v.
Open the CMD command prompt in windows (it needs to be executed as an administrator), and enter the following command to close hyper-v
bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype off
Then restart the computer.
If you want to reopen Hyper-V later, you can use the following command
bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype auto
If it still doesn’t work, you can install its VirtualBox Extension Pack before installing VirtualBox:
https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads VirtualBox x.x.x Oracle VM VirtualBox Extension Pack
(x.x.x here corresponds to the version of VirtualBox you downloaded)
Original text: https://coding.imooc.com/learn/questiondetail/182256.html
- How to fix VirtualBox session error: Call to NEMR0InitVMPart2 failed VERR_NEM_INIT_FAILED (VERR_NEM_VM_CREATE_FAILED)
- VMware reported an error after installing docker
- VirtualBox: How to Enable Nested VT-x/AMD-V
- [Solved] Ubuntu 18.04 installation vscode configuration and error reporting
- [Hyper-V] Virtual Machine the image’s hash and certificate are not allowed [How to Solve]
- VirtualBox under archlinux reports an error ‘/SBIN/rcvboxdrv setup’
- Windows 10 Run Docker Desktop Error: WSL 2 installation is incomplete
- Description and temporary solution of VirtualBox 5.0. X unable to connect to Internet after installation
- Unable to start virtual machine in VirtualBox (genymotion) may be related to oleaut32.dll
- SAP work process Memory allocate