The project is uploaded to the team foundation server, and the following errors occur after others take it out.
Error: Cannot write configuration file due to insufficient permissions.
You will need to manually create this virtual directory in IIS before you can open this project.
From the stack overflow}, I checked the solutions to the corresponding problems and roughly understood the causes.
Cause: the directory of the removed personnel is inconsistent with that of the uploader.
In the project folder Vs folder, find the config folder, and open applicationhost.com under the config folder Config file, find the following code after opening, modify the following absolute path to the absolute path on the downloader’s computer, and then save it (all the project files of the child are stored in the visual management folder). It is completely normal after opening.
<application path="/" applicationPool="Clr4IntegratedAppPool"> <virtualDirectory path="/" physicalPath="C:\ABC\IT.ABC\Global\WebApplication\VisualManagement\VisualManagement" /> </application>
- Cannot import the keyfile ‘blah.pfx’ – error ‘The keyfile may be password protected’
- Jupyter notebook new Python3 Error: Permission denied: Untitled.ipynb，Modify workspace
- How to Solve Apple Mac installs Axure to open error for the first time
- DirectX SDK (June 2010) Install Error Code S1023 [How to Solve]
- Summary of WebKit compiling on Windows platform
- Solutions to CP: organizing directory errors in Linux
- Modify the default open file path of Jupiter notebook
- Insufficient space for shared memory file [How to Solve]
- Oracle SQL Developer Warning: enter the full pathname for java.exe
- [Solved] Eclipse Run Web Error: Setting property ‘source’ to ‘org.eclipse.jst.jee.server