When using Assert assertion to test the basic query statement of mybatis, idea prompts: java.lang.AssertionError
All sql statements are executed correctly, line 33
Tag t = tm.selectByTname(“Shpping”);
The test failed.
After checking, it was found that the word “Shopping” was entered incorrectly, so the test of “not empty” failed
- Pytest @pytest.mark.parametrize Example
- junitjava.lang.Exception: No tests found matching
- Office com reports an error. It seems that Microsoft’s test is no more than soso
- [How to Solve] Hive: Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
- How to Solve “Fibers is not supported” Error in Nodejs V16.X or Higher Version
- Anyconnect connection attempt has failed [How to Solve]
- [Solved] yolov3 Error: cuda error: out of memory darknet: ./src/cuda.c:36: check_error: Assertion `0′ failed.
- How to solve the problem of potentially unsupported type in Python sqllite
- hibernate java.lang.StackOverflowError: null
- [How to Solve] k8s pod erro exit code 137